I would try the live ebuilds for mdp related packages, to check if the problem is about mpd version you use. MPD zip file and extract its content to the web server document root directory.Alternatively you can remove all records from table update_progress in database.Next start update - update progress will be logged in /tmp/update_in ompd dir (make sure that user your www server runs as has write access to this directory) When update hangs, check update_- you should be able to find out on which file and on which stage process stopped. I updated to 1.0.2, and then drop ompd database, to do a fresh start...It can be a problem with tags or corrupted files or bug in update procedure.Connect to a music player daemon server, send commands, emit events.You might also be interested in checking out node-groove, a generic music player backend as a node module.
I restarted nginx, php-fpm, mariadb, mpd, nothing works, it keep saying "update in progress". Hi, I guess update procedure stops because it meets files, which it can't handle.Let me know if you can think of anything that could be fishy with my setup.The only I see that looks bizarre is messages like: in the file.Before I switched to MPD again (this is actually my second switch to MPD; I used it around 8 years ago on my first Linux systems), I used i Tunes to manage my music library.One advantage of i Tunes (and the main reason why I cannot stop using it) is that i Tunes on a Mac is probably the most dependable way of syncing music to an i Pod.This is the sole reason why I still want all of my music to be indexed by i Tunes.