Effective June 2017, you can no longer access the System for Award Management (SAM) using Internet Explorer (IE) Versions older than IE11.You either need to upgrade to an Internet Explorer version of IE11 or higher, or access SAM with another supported browser type (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc).Note: This is a catalog of the Wrenching News Auction of antique wrenches from the collection of Don Ervin that was held in York, Nebraska on Friday, April 18 And Saturday April 19, 2008 . Printed catalogs and Lists of Prices Realized are available from Don 'Bus' Haury - 7913 SW 24th, Halstead, KS, 67056 - 316-283-5876 or 316-284-7345 - Email [email protected] Some hammer dings on sides of jaws and wooden handle. Unmarked Diamond Wrench - - 5.5"" wood handled screw adjust buggy or wagon wrench like above. Tight 3/8" crack on lower jaw, wooden handle chipped. Included in the museum are significant holdings relating to New York’s 27th Division in World War I and World War II and notable state military regiments such as the 7th (Silk Stocking Regiment), 69th (Fighting Irish), 71st, and 369th (Harlem Hell fighters) New York Infantry.The museum also owns the largest collection of state battle flags in the country and the largest collection of Civil War flags in the world.The museum houses over 10,000 artifacts dating from the Revolutionary War to Desert Storm that relate to New York State’s military forces, the state’s military history and the contributions of New York’s veterans.
The collection is divided into the museum and the library/archives holdings.a center for county business, political discourse, news, entertainment and commerce in the 18th and early 19th centuries, a time when Amherst was the county seat and among the largest towns in New Hampshire.First settled by the Graves family in the mid-1700s, this property documents several generations of the family’s contributions to Brentwood.The house, built c.1809, combines elements from the Georgian and Federal styles and plans.Built in 1894-94 of brick and Milford granite, this building was one of the first large high schools in southern New Hampshire.It also has a rare slanted main floor for improved visibility of the speakers in the pulpit.